Henry Tett Racing Ltd -

Runners
Spring 2018
Winter 2016 runners
powered by

My Blog

Runners

The end of this week/next week sees us entering a very busy stage of the season. I hope to run 6 different horses over this period!
these are:
Tibibit at Newmarket tommorow evening, This looks a decent maiden but has a smaller field than the handicap she was entered in, it is her debut on turf and it should be a good starting point after a while on the sidelines.

General Allenby at Beverley on Monday.  This race is just the right sort for this horse after his more encouraging run at Catterick last week (4th) and I hope he will go well

Peveril Point at Lingfield on Wednesday. I am planning for this to be my first 2yo runner of 2017, he is a lovely big colt by Canford Cliffs with a great attitude to everything he does. If anyone is interested in buying this colt please contact me as he is bound to be a lot of fun

Gypsy Rider at Leicester on Wednesday, if the ground is quick he will run and is on flying form at home

Light Gunner at Newbury on Thursday, 1m5f trip on turf should suit

Suit of Lights at Lingfield on Saturday, this horse was going very nicely as a 2yo but has had plenty of setbacks, hopefully he can put this all behind him once on the racecourse

16 Comments to Runners:

Comments RSS
William Osler on 15 May 2018 12:01
Good post

resumesplanet review on 03 June 2018 17:39
You have a wonderful goal in this period. Setting a goal or something you want to achieve in a period of time is a very nice habit for you to do more. Reaching it challenges us to do better every time. I think that all horses are already a runner, it just takes a lot of practice and preparation to make it better. Don't forget that they also need a lot of food to be strong at the game.

Assignment help online on 18 May 2018 06:48
All Assignment Help is an online Assignment Help and assignment writing service offering expert assignment help.Hire Australian,US assignment writing experts. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com

AllAssignmentHelp reviews on 19 May 2018 11:22
We Provide assignment help for students especially in usa getting brilliant quality reviews writing USA, essays and dissertations.We at Top Quality Assignment believe that there is no shortcut to success and to attain success, hard work, dedication, and commitment must be present.Allassignmenthelp reviews best in writing unique Assignment.

water damage san jose ca on 22 May 2018 14:53
The informative and inspirational post you have shared to us. I would like to appreciate your efforts and would like to get some more stuff from you in future.

Fake Watches on 26 May 2018 08:28

Fake Watches on 26 May 2018 10:53

hanryleo on 28 May 2018 10:47
Very interesting blogs it is. I read this blogs and i really the information which you share about the runners. I feel good to get this interesting knowledge from this post. Thanks for sharing this. top supplier of tarpaulin sheet in uk

Home Insurance on 04 June 2018 09:24
Home is most important and necessary place for human beings. Home is a place where we grew u and the starting of love, hope and dreams. So we have to secure our home from natural disaster and other problematic issues to buy a home insurance policy.

Dwayne on 07 June 2018 04:58
Thank you very much sharing a very good post which contain very informative materiel for learning. Carry on sharing it.To get Garage Racking read more

instagram quotes on 07 June 2018 06:53
The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!

law essay help on 18 June 2018 11:05
I am just curious because it is something that I started riding in Wyoming summer and I absolutely love it I have had a great experience learning something new with my horse. When I started horse riding was pretty much petrified of cows and now she's just fine with them. I am just totally impressed with how much fun we have had and how much our horse riding seem to enjoy it. I have really lost interest in most other western events.

maid services in dubai on 30 June 2018 07:44
Your private home will end up cleaned specialist. Certain skills are essential to clean a residence properly although you believe you will your loved ones cleaning stuff well, it won't mean that your house is spotless and lacking in harmful harmful bacteria. When one hire a pro maid service headquartered where you live, you can feel comfortable knowing that that bet disinfectants and even cleaning products being used.

printing-good on 10 July 2018 07:38
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing. Oval Stickers

Jack on 17 July 2018 05:53
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! NCR Forms Register

shawnjasper on 18 July 2018 05:44
This is the best article i have read about assignment writing services .You have selected a great topic to write which i like reading.Keep writing more similar articles.