Despite the nasty weather the horses are coming along well. There are hopefully going to be a few runners over the next couple of weeks.
is entered for a 2m6f 0-105 chase at Fontwell on Thursday, he is looking great and is going very well at home, he was second at Fontwell the last time he went there and providing he takes to them tomorrow, he could be wearing cheek pieces, these as well as Fontwell being a figure of eight course hopefully will help him run closer to the mark which he is able to meet galloping up the back of the hill in Lambourn!
will be entered for a 2m6f 0-135 handicap hurdle at Wincanton on Friday 14th Feb or may wait till Kempton on Feb 21st for a similar race, My aim is for this horse to target Novice chases but not until after the cut off point for next season, till then he can have a crack at some handicap hurdles or could go to France for a run over hurdles. I am aiming to lease him for free to a syndicate as if he finds form he could be a great deal of fun, for this syndicate.
I would ideally like 10 shares at £150 pcm each in the syndicate which entitles you to all ownership benefits including prize money (which is good at his level), apart from the sale proceeds if sold.
Lady has been taking to her jumping nicely and I am looking for a suitable Maiden or Novice hurdle for her, there are a couple of options
Lingfield Monday 16th of Feb a 2m3f Maiden hurdle
Chepstow Sat 21st Feb 2m4f Maiden Hurdle
Lingfield Wed 25th Feb 2m3f Mares Novice Hurdle
of the three races it may be Chepstow for her although I will keep an eye out for the Lingfield races and if she schools well tomorrow the race on the 16th may not be out of the question
Victory Rich and Rectitude are jumping very well too but will be 5-6 weeks till their hurdling Debuts